|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|A Round for the Guards|
Requires Level 10
|Experience||1 skill point in Cooking XP |
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
Scales by level (16 54 at Level 85)
This is one of the Ironforge daily cooking quests, which can be used to improve cooking skill as well as contribute towards several Achievements.
- Ironforge Guards Fed: 0/6
The guards who defend Ironforge put their lives on the line against our many enemies, and it's up to us to take care of them.
Today, their rations consist of two dwarven favorites, haggis and Ironforge pale ale. Would ye be so kind as to help me distribute them? That way, everyone gets his food in a timely manner and we can move on to other tasks.
A full guard is a happy guard, as I always say. Thanks fer yer help, <Name>.
You will receive:
- Money (scales by level; or 16 54 at level 85)
- +1 Cooking skill
Guard quotes Edit
- Ironforge Guard says: Keep bringing me food like this an' ye'll be me new best friend!
- Ironforge Guard says: How did ye know me favorite meal?
- Ironforge Guard says: Haggis fer breakfast, haggis fer lunch, and a sensible haggis dinner!
- Ironforge Guard says: Beer an' haggis, now that'll put hair on yer chest!
- Ironforge Guard says: Thank ye!
- Ironforge Guard says: Give me thanks to Daryl, will ye?