| ||Not yet released!|
- This article or section includes information about announced content that has not been released yet. The expected release date is unknown.
- Please remove this template when the content has gone live.
Meet with Durotan in Wor'gol.
You have rescued many of my clan from the slave pens of Tanaan. Their liberation and the destruction of the Dark Portal are more than enough for me to consider you one of us.
However, you are still a stranger to our leader, Durotan. Travel with me to Wor'gol so that we might speak together with him.
I thank you for returning with my people, and I welcome you as an honored guest.
- You will receive: 1 18
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Strangers, you have earned a hero's welcome. I will take you to Frostwolf Chieftan.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Wise-ear! You are alive!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Lead us to Durotan, old friend!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: My eyes may not work, but the familiar smells of home and the chill of the air is comforting.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I worry about Ga'nar. Always quick to fight. His need for vengeance will make him more reckless than ever.
- Thrall says: You mentioned the Frostwolf chieftain...
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Ah yes. Garad's youngest: a noble soul named Durotan.
- Thrall says: Durotan!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Wise beyond his years, but still young/ I fear he has been thrust into the gronn's jaws - I do not know if my people can win this fight.
- Ga'nar yells: Bladespire Citadel! I will have my vengeance on those ogres, even if I have to tear it down stone by stone.
- Durotan says: Drek'Thar, old friend, you're alive!
- Durotan says: You are hurt. Your flesh is pale.
- Farseer Drek'That says: I can barely stand. But for the actions of these heroes in Tanaan, I would be dead.
- Durotan says: Who? These strangers you've brought?
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Champions from a faraway realm, pledged to fight the Iron Horde.
- Durotan says: I know your eyes don't work, shaman, but this one has green skin.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I do not need eyes to see it; they are noble of heart. I trust them with my very life. They saved our kin - including your brother.
- Durotan says: Hmph. Yes. Ga'nar is already causing trouble.
- Durotan says: Very well, strangers. You've earned the trust of our shaman. If you wish to make enemies of our enemies, I will not turn away the help.
- Durotan yells: Bandage up those who can still walk! No orc of able body will be denied this fight.
- Patch 6.0.0 (?warning.pngThe date "?" was not understood.): Added.
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.