|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Experience||20,300 XP |
or 121799 at Level 90
|Reputation||The Taunka +250|
Warsong Offensive +250
- Secure Passage to Dragonblight
The path across Transborea, to the east, is the only way to reach the Dragonblight. Many perils await you as you make your journey across the tundra. Beware the Scourge and its influence upon the beasts of the land. Rumors have started to spread about our very own taunka brothers and sisters rising from the dead and attacking caravans on their way to the Dragonblight! Defend your caravan and get the evacuees to safety!
Wartook Iceborn waits for you across the bridge leading into the Dragonblight.
- Taunka'le Evacuee points northeast.
- Taunka'le Evacuee says: The smoke in the distance... It is Wartook. He is trying to tell us something...
- Taunka'le Evacuee expertly identifies the messages hidden within the smoke signals.
- Taunka'le Evacuee says: No... It cannot be true...
- Taunka'le Evacuee says: Icemist... Not Icemist... NO!!! Come quickly, hero! Follow me!
<Wartook looks upon you grimly.>
Icemist is no more...
Upon completion of this quest you will gain: