|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|All Hail Roanauk!|
Return to Overlord Agmar with the Blood Oath of the Horde when you complete this task.
- Roanauk Icemist initiated
<Overlord Agmar hands you a parchment.>
I give to you something familiar - the blood oath of the Horde.
Take the oath to Roanauk Icemist and initiate him into the Horde as leader of the taunka.
Let us not keep him waiting.
With the aid of such a powerful shaman, we are sure to be victorious at the Wrathgate!
Quest progression Edit
- After accepting quest
- Overlord Agmar says: We will walk together, <name>.
- After going through the gossip
- Roanauk Icemist says: Gather, brothers and sisters.
- Roanauk Icemist reads from the scroll as the other Taunka gather around him.
- Roanauk Icemist says: Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde! For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.
- Roanauk Icemist says: I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command!
- Roanauk Icemist says: From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!
- Roanauk Icemist yells: For my Taunka brothers and sisters! FOR THE HORDE!
- Overlord Agmar says: Welcome to the Horde, High Chief. Lok'tar ogar!
- Overlord Agmar yells: FOR THE HORDE!