|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
Only a surgical assassination can end this!
The bridge behind me is relatively unguarded. Slip in through merchant's square and head south - you'll find Creed in the middle of the military district.
I'll keep an eye on you and pull you out if there's any trouble.
...There WILL be trouble!
Creed is finished. The Gilneans who followed his lead are on their own now - assuming his corrupted draconic blood works its way out of their system without killing them.
Either way they're no longer a concern of ours.
You will receive:
- As in the previous quest, players will be teleported back to the NPC (in this case, Zazzo) if they fail in their stealthing to the quest objective. Use and as often as needed.
- Hiram is susceptible to rogue cc abilities, with the exception of using to disrupt his Consuming Darkness.
- Rogues will get credit if they are near Hiram when he is killed, regardless of whether they are in the same group or faction as the rogue downing him.
- Use interrupts to stop his Blackhowl's Will, which reduces energy to 0.
- Move behind him when he uses Shadow Breath.
The name of this quest is an obvious reference to the game Assassin's Creed.
Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.