| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Baelog, the Glass Cannon|
Use Baelog's Valhalla Shot and Baelog's Warcry.
- Use Baelog's Valhalla Shot
- Use Baelog's Warcry
Before I start droppin' arrows on those dragons, I'd better introduce myself.
I'm Baelog, the muscle of this group. My sword bites like a crocolisk, and my arrows sing like banshees. I tend to war down quickly, however, and can't take as much punishment as either of my two brothers.
You give the word, and I'll send an aimed shot right through your target's heart. I can also cheer my brothers on, sending 'em into a battle-fueled frenzy.
Why don't we go try fighting together?
We're not quite ready yet. A little more practice, then we'll get with the dragon slaying.
I think you're ready, <name>. You're getting the hang of this.
Pick up and before heading out. Accepting the first of these quests put all three of the lost vikings into the player party. Now as minions of the player, all three vikings have their two abilities listed:
- 25 yd range—Eric charges an enemy, inflicting 85 to 115 Physical damage, and stunning it for 3 sec. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- —Heals all vikings by 400 over 10 sec. Instant (2 min cooldown)
- 40 yd range—Baelog shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage and dealing high threat. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- —Increases all vikings' attack speed by 200% for 15 sec. Instant. (1 min cooldown)
- —Reduces the Physical and magical damage taken by Olaf by 75% for 10 sec. Instant. (30 sec cooldown)
- —Taunts the target to attack Olaf, but has no effect if the target is already attacking Olaf. Instant (15 sec cooldown)
Merely getting within range of a target is all that necessary for the vikings to attack. Head out and use all of the vikings' abilities to complete the quests.
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- Complete all of
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.