|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Battle at Valhalas: Final Challenge|
|End||Gjonner the Merciless|
or 222 at Level 90
|Rewards||, , , or|
Should you succeed, speak with Gjonner the Merciless overlooking the southern lip of Valhalas.
Suggested Players 
I'm afraid that your success is going to be your undoing, <name>.
<If the val'kyr could turn more white, she would.>
Word of your success in Valhalas has reached deep into Icecrown Citadel, stirring one whom you have no desire to meet.
Prince Sandoval himself is on his way at this very moment. Gjonner warned you that you should run and I cannot disagree.
What will you do? He's on his way. Will you face the blood prince in final battle?
Your defeat of Prince Sandoval sickens me. An unwashed peasant such as yourself should have willingly given over his life simply for the chance to meet him and kneel at his feet.
You've earned your damned reward. Be quick about your choosing.
- Geirrvif says: It's too late to run now. Do not leave the ring. Die bravely, <name>!
- Geirrvif yells: From the depths of Icecrown Citadel, one of the Lich King's chosen comes to put an end to the existence of <name> and <his/her> friends.
- Geirrvif yells: Warriors of Jotunheim, I present to you, Blood Prince Sandoval!
- Without warning, Prince Sandoval magically appears within Valhalas!
- Prince Sandoval yells: Hardly a fitting introduction, Spear-Wife. Now, who is this outsider that I've been hearing so much about?
- Prince Sandoval yells: I will make this as easy as possible for you. Simply come here and die. That is all that I ask for your many trespasses. For your sullying this exlated place of battle.
- Prince Sandoval yells: FOR YOUR EFFRONTERY TO THE LICH KING!
- Geirrvif yells: The unthinkable has happened... <name> has slain Prince Sandoval!
- Geirrvif yells: In defeating him, <he/she> and <his/her> fighting companions have proven themselves worthy of battle in this most sacred place of vrykul honor.
- Geirrvif yells: ALL HAIL <NAME>, CHAMPION OF VALHALAS!