|Bidden to Greatness|
or 465 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Shang Xi's Academy|
Open the gates to Pei-Wu Forest.
- Open the Mandori Village gate.
- Open the Pei-Wu Forest Gate.
It is up to all of you to remove the thorn from the side of Shen-zin Su. Do not let your differences come between you. Trust in each other.
Within the Pei-Wu Forest is a lone . Head directly to his hut. He knows intimately of the dark things that now lurk in the trees.
Evil is rising from the seas and filling the forest. It's not just tigers anymore... something far more sinister lurks in the shadows, waiting to take any pandaren unwise enough to stray out alone.
You will receive:
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: <Name>'s here. Let's go.
The first gate opens, and the trio hurries down to the second gate. Aysa attempts to open it.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Wha...
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: The gate is jammed.
- Ji Firepaw says: Let me try.
- Ji Firepaw says: Did they prop this door up against a boulder? It won't budge!
Jojo steps forward, the Jade Tiger Pillar tucked under one arm.
- Jojo Ironbrow says: Step aside. I've got the key right here.
The door swings open, and the forest sprawls out before the group. They make a run for the hut in the distance. But it isn't just the hermit they find - it's the Horde!
- says: Wei, are these friends of yours?
- Wei Palerage says: Never met them before in my life. Pandaren don't really come in any bad flavors though.
- Korga Strongmane says: Korga Strongmane, once prisoner of the Alliance, now free and woefully unarmed tauren. Good to meet you, pandaren.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: The Alliance? If it's their ship that crashed, we need to contact them. Jojo, would you come with me?
The two set off to find this "Alliance".
- Ji Firepaw says: We need to dislodge the ship, Korga. If we help your crewmates, can you help us?
- Korga Strongmane says: Gladly, my new friend. Our engineer is still in the wilds though - we'll need to rescue him first.
- Ji Firepaw says: Well, we've got a master person-finder here, eh <name>? We're on it.
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.