|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Blood Oath of the Horde|
or 9150 at Level 90
|Reputation||The Taunka +150|
Warsong Offensive +150
Speak to the taunka at Westwind Refugee Camp and make 5 of them pledge their allegiance to the Horde.
Return the Blood Oath of the Horde to Emissary Brighthoof once you have completed this task.
- Taunka Admitted Into the Horde (5)
They are ready, <name>. These taunka will all willingly join the Horde and give all that they have to see the Scourge driven from this world.
<Brighthoof hands you a scroll bearing the insignia of the Horde.>
Within this scroll you will find the blood oath of the Horde. Tradition dictates that our new taunka brothers and sisters utter the sacred words herein.
Take the scroll and swear the taunka into the Horde, <rank>. Return the scroll to me when you have completed your duty.
- We are a people without a home to call our own now.
- Will the Horde grant me chance to battle the Scourge?
- To avenge my people, to drive out the blight that has engulfed our land - I will take your oath. I will pledge all that I have and all that I am to the Horde.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!"
- Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.
- I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
- From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!
Arm yourself from the crates that surround us and report to Agmar's Hammer, east of here. Your first trial as a member of the Horde is to survive the journey.
They will strengthen the Horde, commander.
Thank you for doing this, Commander <name>. They had nothing left. You have given them the purpose and with purpose comes hope... Hope for a new tomorrow... for a new life.