|Blood of the Warlord|
|Level||70 (Requires 68)|
Blood of the Warlord starts from the in Zul'Aman. The follow-up quest is .
As you examine the pulsating vial, your thoughts turn to the petulant little man outside Zul'Aman.
You can't wait to see Budd's expression when he sees this!
<Budd tries to mask his displeasure at your presence.>
I don't know how else to say it - I'm simply too busy with my preparations to hold your hand any longer.
Trust me, <name>, it's all for the best. Perhaps, by some miracle, you might eventually build a name for yourself.
If so, you'll be able to say that you got your start from the incomparable Budd Nedreck!
Th-the Blood of Zul'jin himself you say?
<Gathering himself, Budd continues>
Well, I appreciate the gesture, <class>, but I could've taken him down with ease. There's no way he was as fearful as the legends say. These things have a way of being utterly overstated, as you'll learn in time. More likely, the pitiful old cretin was overcome with arthritis!
Anyway, I suppose it was the least you could do as payment for the kindness I've shown you here.
Now off with you - I must dispose of this vile vial!
After turning in the Blood of Zul'jin, Budd runs over to a burning troll building nearby and throws the vial into the fire...starting a cutscene:
- Budd Nedreck yells: As my most recent gift to the lowly inhabitants of Azeroth, the evil Zul'jin is no more!
- Budd is suddenly lifted up into the air!
- Budd Nedreck yells: What's this? No, no, there must be some misunderstanding. I can explaaaiiin....
- Budd is pulled into the burning building. He runs out shortly thereafter, having caught fire.
- Budd Nedreck yells: WAAAHH! This was all <name>'s idea! Some of my best friends are forest trolls....
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Added