|Capturing The Unknown|
|Level||6 (Requires 1)|
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Using your KTC Snapflash, capture images at the bouncing cameras of the three cave paintings and the pygmy altar.
- Cave Painting 1 Captured
- Cave Painting 2 Captured
- Cave Painting 3 Captured
- Pygmy Altar Captured
Heya, <name>, there are strange cave paintings and other artifacts all over the cavern.
Do you think you could use your belt-mounted KTC Snapflash camera to capture images at the designated spots? Also, snap a pic of the altar in the back of the cavern.
I'm sure that [27.9, 75.5] will want the intel.
<Name>, you look like you've been spelunking.
What are these?
<Sassy examines the pictures while listening to your tale from the Kaja'mite cavern.>
They must be the ones that painted all of that stuff in the cavern. I'm not sure that I like what you're describing.
It sounds to me like they're paintings of them and us on an island with an exploding volcano!
You will receive:
- Cave Painting 1 -
Walk inside the Cavern and follow the path to the left. The painting will be on the wall on the left-hand side.
- Cave Painting 2 -
Can be seen when walking straight into the Cavern, down the tunnel and on the right-hand side. If on the quest , it is best to follow the miner down the path, past the first painting, and then around the corner. If not on the quest (contrary to popular belief), you may take a picture from the ledge - making certain to grab Cave Painting 1 as well - and then jump down.
- Cave Painting 3 -
Follow the path that continues from Cave Painting 2. It is a relatively straight shot, and the Painting will be on the right-hand side near some stony vents.
- Pygmy Altar -
After Cave Painting 3, follow the path into the cavern. Follow the wall to the right and it will open to where the is standing with the . The Altar is right next to them. The Witchdoctor has a fast respawn, so be quick.
For added reference, see the Media section.
If with the Frightened Miner. Reaching the first cave painting:
- Frightened Miner says: Whoa! What's with all of the cave paintings? Ack, do I hear monkeys?!
The miner will say something random at the second and third ore deposits and cave paintings.
Final ore deposit and pygmy altar:
- Frightened Miner says: That's good enough for now. I'll make my way out on my own. Thanks for the escort, <name>!
- Using the camera will drop players from .
- While escorting the Frightened Miner in , players enter the Kaja'mite Cavern and pass the first cave painting. Look for a wireframe camera icon in front of each objective. The second one is up high!
- Also at the pygmy altar is the and the . The dead scout offers , the lead-in to the goblins joining the Horde.
-  /  / 
- Mandatory side quests:  , 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.