|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Catching up with Brann|
Requires Level 79
|Category||The Storm Peaks|
If you lose Brann's Communicator, speak with Moteha Windborn at the Grom'arsh Crash-Site.
- Speak with Brann
What are you waiting for? The language barrier has been broken, thanks to Moteha. Contact Brann Bronzebeard and find out anything you can about where he's hiding and what he's chasing after.
Maybe we can still salvage something from this disaster.
<Boktar listens as you describe your conversion with Brann.>
There's truth to the dwarf's words. Vor'takh's plan is not the way of the Horde. If Brann Bronzebeard knows of a plan to stop these iron dwarves and their patron, it serves us to help him.
Use the communicator to summon Brann's image.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I... I can understand you now! Well, now that we can talk to each other, you have some explaining to do!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: How did you get my communicator from the Explorers' League?
- <name> says: If the Explorers' League sent men, I didn't see any trace of them. I found your note buried in a camp overrun by iron dwarves.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: You have my thanks for dispatching the iron dwarves. But why would the Horde have an interest in me?
- <name> says: A scout found the remains of your journal in Thor Modan. We've been looking for you ever since.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: That wouldn't be Scout Vor'takh, would it? Even I know of his reputation for ruthlessness. He means to abduct me, then?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: If you've seen the journal, then you know what I've been discovering. The titans' own creations are at war with each other!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Loken and his iron dwarf minions have ousted the Earthen from Ulduar and taken over the city.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: If we spend our time and strength fighting with each other, Loken will use Ulduar's resources to destroy both Horde and Alliance.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Speak to the commander at your post, lad, and persuade him to abandon Vor'takh's foolish plan.