| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level||83 (Requires 81)|
|Rewards|| or or |
Escort the Earthen Catapult safely to Needlerock Slag.
- Earthen Catapult safely escorted
There's no doubt that the stone troggs will try to stop you. You just keep them off of the catapult. It packs a big punch.
Let me know when you're ready, <name>.
Where's the catapult? You have to go back and get it.
<The catapult chief gives you an appraising look.>
You will receive:
- 17 20
- 54900 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Peak Grindstone says: Let me know when you're ready, <name>.
Talk to Peak:
- We've got to get out of here!
- Catapult Driver yells: Alright, here we go!
There are three scripted spawn events. The catapult driver will do his best to avoid non-scripted troggs. When the catapult is ambushed, try to keep the troggs in one spot ~10 yards away from the catapult. The driver will then take them out with a geode round.
- Stone troggs are attacking!
- Here come more stone troggs. Defend the catapult!
- Looks like a last ditch effort by the stone troggs. Your destination is just around the corner!
- Catapult Driver yells: Alright, let's get going.
- Catapult Driver yells: How'd that feel, you stone trogg scum?!
- Catapult Driver yells: The faster we can get to the other side of the battlefront, the faster we can reduce Needlerock Slag to rubble.
- Catapult Driver yells: We need to keep moving!
- Catapult Driver yells: You stone troggs have no idea of what's coming!
- Catapult Driver yells: Moving out!
- Catapult Driver yells: Let's head out. Just keep those stone troggs off of us.
- Catapult Driver yells: Oh yeah! Tremble at the might of our catapults!
- Flint Oremantle says: <Name>? It's about time you got here. What kept you? My father's life is in jeopardy!
- Evidently you can use /poke to get the driver moving again if he has stopped.
- Complete all of:
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added