| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Core Access Codes|
|Start||A.I.D.A. Terminal [74.1, 64.4]|
|End||A.I.D.A. Terminal [74.1, 64.4]|
|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
The expedition's numbers are extremely large, user <name>.
Dealing with them by conventional means would take you an estimated 2,700,136.5 hours.
We can make use of a powerful source of energy held within the expedition's crawler vehicle.
I've uploaded jamming frequencies to a scrambler. Use it to temporarily disable Twizzleflux's defenses.
Did you succeed, <name>? I estimated your chances of survival at 68.5%.
Excellent job, user <name>. We must obtain access to the fusion core now.
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
- 2,700,136.5 hours: assuming an earth-standard ~365 24-hour days in a year, the process would take a little over 308 years when dealing with the gnomes "by conventional means".
- Pick up before heading out. Head south. Twizzleflux is standing in front of the Temple at the southeast end of the ridge high above the river delta. He is a level 84 elite with 193k+ health. Use the Mech Control Scrambler to stun it for 6 seconds. Take this time to unload and get away. The item has a 14 second cooldown, so plan wisely.
- If you don't want to fight the leper gnomes standing in front of him, you can always fly to the back of the Tower and draw him in from there.
Usually players will be treated to a scene where the uncursed Expedition Members show up to talk with Twizzleflux. This doesn't always happen, but when it does:
- Expedition Member yells: Twizzleflux! What insanity are you up to? We brought the additional crew you requested, but there is no... research going on here. Only madness!
- Twizzleflux yells: Hahahah!
- Twizzlefluxx channels the Curse of the Tombs into the expedition members in front of him, cursing them!
- Twizzleflux yells: Fools! It is too late for them. And it is too late for all of you! You will join us and together we will unearth secrets that will unravel this world!
- Twizzleflux yells: And you... are next!
- Use the Mech Control Scrambler to disable Wizzleflux's vehicle!
On using the scrambler:
- Twizzleflux yells: Gah!!! What... how did you...?
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.