|Crashing the Wickerman Festival|
|Level||60 (Requires 59)|
|Experience||12650 EXP (or 39 at level 70)|
- Scout out the Forsaken's Wickerman Festival.
I need brave individuals to head up to Tirisfal Glades and check out the Wickerman Festival. I'm not going to lie - heading up there will be dangerous. The guards at the festival will be exceptionally vicious. Still, we need to know how big the festival is this year, and how much trouble the Forsaken are going to cause us during Hallow's End. If you're up for it, head to Tirisfal and scout out the festival. Return to me with the information, and I'll make sure you're well compensated.
Well done, <name>. The Wickerman Festival will continue to be trouble so long as the abominable Forsaken are allowed to haunt the remnants of Lordaeron. It is NOT a fitting tribute to that once proud kingdom, let me tell you... Here's some coin for any repairs you might need, and in the spirit of the season I've also included some treats you might like. Happy Hallow's End - let's keep it as safe as possible here in Southshore.
- 12650 XP (or 39 at level 70)
- 100 reputation with Darnassus
- 100 reputation with Exodar
- 100 reputation with Gnomeregan Exiles
- 100 reputation with Ironforge
- 100 reputation with Stormwind
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Added.