|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Crouching Carrot, Hidden Turnip|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
- Virmen tricked with Orange-Painted Turnip (12)
still got his eye on , which means I won't be wandering off any time soon. I guess it's up to you to take these turnips... I mean, "carrots"... into the Twisted Warren and deliver them for me.
It should be pretty simple. Just toss the vegetables in front of virmen, then watch their reaction when they find out it's really a turnip!
Bah ha hah haaaa! I love messing with virmen.
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
After lobbing the "carrot", the virmen have various responses when they discover it:
- I just notice funny-looking carrot!
I trust it.
I love it. I love this carrot.
Carrot? For US?!?!
It so juicy!
I think we should eat it.
Why we not eating carrot?
Carrots never bad!
Upon discovering the truth:
- Carrot was turnip! Run!
Stay away! We no know what it can do!
We been duped!
Ahh, turnip! Get out of here!
No, we been tricked!
False carrot alert! False carrot alert!
Get away from it!
NO! Not turnip!
Run away! Run away!
Who would do this?!
- Consider pairing this quest with and , as they are in the same place and using the will minimize the amount of fighting. s
- Complete all of the following:
- Optional side quests at the Silken Fields:
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.