| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Darkblaze, Brood of the World Breaker|
|End||Colonel Troteman [60.7, 36.6]|
|Experience||2350 XP |
or 14099 at Level 90
Use the Horn of Summoning to call for Darkblaze. Defeat Darkblaze.
As Troteman cuts out, the world around you grows eerily silent. In the distance you see a full grown black dragon!
("Darkblaze must die!")
<A single tear rolls down Troteman's left cheek.>
They died in defense of the Alliance. In defense of our kingdom! Heroes, all of them, and they will be laid to rest as such.
Accept the quest and the phase changes. Gath'Ilzogg's corpse and the Horn of Summoning are at [58.6, 55.4] near the bridge. Use the Horn of Summoning. Darkblaze flies in, landing and reverting to his human form of :
- Grand Magus Donae says: The Bravo Company, all present and accounted for...
- Grand Magus Donae says: Did you truly believe that the orcs had the presence of mind required to plan an invasion of this magnitude?
- Grand Magus Donae says: No matter. You will die now, a paltry offering to Deathwing as our march upon Stormwind begins.
He has 15630 HP as a level 21 elite.
Aggro him and he returns to dragon form:
- Darkblaze yells: Feed the master's rage! COME AND DIE!
- The fight progresses as normal, until ~10% health:
- Darkblaze yells: I grow tired of these games!
- Darkblaze yells: Suffer in flames!
- Darkblaze hovers, unleashing his breath attack, dealing 2000 Fire damage to all enemies, instantly killing Krakauer, Danforth, Jorgensen and Messner.
- John J. Keeshan yells: You gutless bastard! You've killed 'em all! Now I kill you!
- Keeshan jumps into Darkblaze's mouth, who, heavily wounded, starts to fly away over Lake Everstill.
- Darkblaze yells: You will die with me, Keeshan! This world has enough heroes!
- Nearing the bridge, Darkblaze succumbs to his wounds and dies, falling into the lake.
Head back to Troteman at Keeshan's Post to turn in. There are no enemies in or around Stonewatch to interfere.
- Complete all of:
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added