|Diplomatic Measures (Alliance)|
|Start||Mo'mor the Breaker|
|End||Lantresor of the Blade|
|Level||66 (Requires 64)|
|Experience||8550 EXP (or 5 13 at level 70)|
|Previous|| ω τ ϖ|
- Hear the Tale of the Blademaster
The huntress's agents send news of the Boulderfist leader: He is an orc! An ancient orc that passed through the Dark Portal in the time of our fathers and has since returned to his homeland. I wish for you to track down this orc and try to convince him to pull back the Boulderfist ogres. He resides on an upper platform in the Burning Blade Ruins to the east. Good luck, <name>! Be warned, he is a blademaster...
So what is your decision? Will it be war or will you lend your assistance?
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Who so boldly stands before Lantresor of the Blade? Do you not know death by sight, <girl/boy>?
- Then you are a fool. do you not know what I am?
- An orc...
- <Lantresor scoffs.>
- I am a blademaster of half-orc descent.
- Draenei... And because of this, I am neither. Not orc, nor draenei. My own kind are a rare breed. Most having been killed decades ago... I live because of my strength of will.
- Bite your tongue, <race>. I have seen things in my lifetime that you have only heard about in legends. I have killed man, woman, and child without remorse. Under the banner of two Warchiefs of the Horde have I served... and now, I rule Boulderfist.
- And what do your people want of Lantresor, <race>?
- <Lantresor laughs heartily.>
- Do you know where you are, fool? This is ogre land. Before orc, before draenei, there was ogre. Yet, you wish to start a war that you will inevitably lose? Boulderfist will crush you. And if Boulderfist does not destroy you, Warmaul will...
- But I think your leaders already know this...
- <Lantresor glares at you as if he were looking through you.>
- Perhaps there is another way... I will agree to your leader's demands, only if you do exactly as I ask.
- With your assistance, we may be able to help each other out greatly.