|Don't Kill the Fat One|
|End||Unkor the Ruthless|
|Level||65 (Requires 64)|
|Experience||11000 EXP (or 6 60 at level 70)|
|Previous|| ω τ ϖ|
|Next|| ω τ ϖ|
I have been watching these beasts for days. The fat one says that he is waiting for something. What he is waiting for, however, is a mystery. I have a plan but it is going to involve some violence on your part. You will need to kill several of his subordinates and then beat him within an inch of his life. Do this and I am certain he will tell us everything that we need to know.
Let me live and I'll tell you whatever you want to know!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11000 XP (or 6 60 at level 70)
- The quest is turned in at Unkor after he submits and 10 infiltrators have been slain. Unkor will submit when he reaches approximately 30% health, at which point he becomes friendly. He will run off after about 5 minutes, so save him until all infiltrators have been slain.
- It has been reported that if Unkor reaches 30% health while disabled (fear, stun, etc.) or if he is DoTted he will not properly submit and quest credit will not be awarded. If this is the case, he will reset after about 5 minutes. Try to use only direct-damage attacks and avoid crowd control.
- When Unkor is successfully defeated, he will say:
- I give up! Please don't kill me!