| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 10
or 546 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
Use the Blessed Flare Gun near Clubnik's Dozer to summon help, then 'Exorcise' the bulldozer.
...what we need is a priest!
Fortunately I have a small budget set aside for the blessing of machinery. Take this flare gun and head over to Margene, my poor sweet busted bulldozer. Fire off the signal and one of our finest airborne priests should airdrop in to get a handle on the situation. Come back when my bulldozer is taken care of!
How is Margene doin'? Running like her sweet self again?
Margene! Oh my sweet Margene!!
You will also receive:
You will also be able to choose one of these rewards:
Praise to the Light, <brother/sister> <name>! Let's take a look here...
- Well, there's your problem! You have what we call a ghost in the machine.
- This calls for an old-fashioned bulldozer exorcism! Give me a hand if she gets uppity, will ya?
- The priest hops on the bulldozer and starts the exorcism.
- Clubnik's Dozer becomes enraged!
Whoa! We got a live one here!
- I cast you out! Unclean spirit - Begone!
- The power tools compel you! The power tools compel you! (at 75%)
- I cleanse thee with holy fire! (at 50%)
- I uh - I could use a little help here? (at 25%)
- The player and the priest finish off the bulldozer
- Terrific! That went down nice and clean.
- Let Clubnik know that the priesthood will be sending him a bill. For the Light!
- Complete all of:
-  /  / 
- Side chain:
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added