or 12569 at Level 90
|Rewards||, , , or |
- Harrison has escorted you to safety.
Listen, kid. This is no place for you to be playin' around.
I'm about to make a break for it. Stick with me and I'll get you outta here.
So, yah survived a little adventure with our good friend, did yah?
That should be reward enough in itself, but here - I'm feelin' generous.
The quest title refers to the first four notes of the Indiana Jones theme. The quest giver's name (Harrison Jones) is an amalgamation of 'Harrison Ford' (the actor) and 'Indiana Jones' (the character).
This quest starts an escort back out of the crypt, through the courtyard and off to the east.
After Harrison rings the gong, he walks towards the exit, and flames appear. Moments later, so does Tecahuna, a humongous cobra. Harrison is handily able to tank this creature (perhaps better than you can). Adds spawn in pairs, based on Tecahuna's health (and don't disappear when it is killed).
Note that if you ran out of the room before the flames appeared at the entrance, you may not be able to get back in to help Harrison with the fight. He will die, and you will have to start over. It may take a while for him to respawn.
- Harrison Jones says: Alright, kid. Stay behind me and you'll be fine.
- Harrison walks to the sacrifical chamber
- Harrison Jones says: Their ceremonial chamber, where I was to be sacrificed...
- Harrison Jones says: Time to put an end to all this!
- Harrison walks in and frees Adarrah
- Harrison Jones says: You're free to go, miss.
- Adarrah says: Thank you!
- Harrison walks over to the big gong in the room and bangs it twice
- Harrison Jones says: Odd. That usually does it.
- Harrison Jones says: Just as well, I've had enough of this place.
- Harrison walks toward the exit, which suddenly fills with flames
- Harrison Jones says: What's this?
- Tecahuna, a giant king cobra, spawns.
- Harrison Jones says: Aww, not a snake!
- Harrison Jones says: Listen, kid. I can handle this thing. You just watch my back!
- Harrison goes to work on Tecahuna, who spawns weak Ancient Drakkari Kings with around 2000 HP 2 at a time throughout the fight
- Once the snake has been defeated and Harrison escorts you outside of Drakil'jin, he says
- Harrison Jones says: See ya 'round, kid!
The quests name may be a refference to the Classic Indiana jones theme.