|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards||16 54 |
We have a real problem on our hands. Not only are the nearby spiders vicious and predatory, their numbers appear to be endless.
We need to stop the growth of their army. Cut their heads off in the egg, not on the battlefield.
Wonderful work, <class>. Let's hope those little spider bites aren't infectious.
You will receive:
- When looting the eggs, there is a chance that you will succumb to a Spider Attack, where handfuls of tiny hatchlings swarm over you and slow you down. As the prompt will tell you, jump to get rid of them.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.