|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
The Crimson Lasher has developed some cracking blisters on its vines. Without treatment, this condition could be life threatening.
Luckily, the Charred Soldiers and Charred Vanquishers in the area produce a waxy substance known as Embergris, which should soothe the Lasher's pain.
Bring me some of this substance, and kill those nasty fire elementals while you're at it.
The Lasher is growing quite quickly.
It isn't very pleasant-smelling, but this should fix the Lasher right up.
You will receive:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.