| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Experience||420 XP |
or 2519 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
- Cages launched x8
We really don't have time to rescue those that are incompetent enough to get themselves captured over and over. Still, since I have some extra rockets leftover, this problem should be a snap.
Take these single-stage booster rockets down into the Slave Pits to the north and put them on the cages.
The cage will lift off into orbit and those idiots will be freed.
You still have more cages to liberate from their Azerothian bonds.
Oops. Well, what goes up must eventually come down.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Captured Goblin says: What are these rockets for?!
- Captured Goblin says: 3... 2... 1...
- Captured Goblin says: The pirates have keys!
- Captured Goblin says: Mommy!
- Captured Goblin says: <Name>, you and Hobart are going to be the death of me!
- Captured Goblin says: Um... you do realize that there's a bottom to this cage?!
- Captured Goblin says: Tell my wife/husband I love him/her very much!
- Captured Goblin says: Just open the door... oh no!
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- KTC Oil Rig
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.