| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Reputation||+500 Bilgewater Cartel|
Get into the Ultimate Footbomb Uniform and then deal with Trade Prince Gallywix.
<Name>, this is it! down at the Gallywix Docks fighting the Trade Prince right now!
You gotta jump into your Ultimate Footbomb Uniform and get over there!
<Name>, you have to go deal with the Trade Prince before it's too late!
You did it! You did it! We're saved, <name>!
You will receive:
Hop in the shredder, which has the following abilities:
- 6 yd range—Rip into the Trade Prince for shredder damage plus 1575 to 1925 modified by attack power. Continues to do damage to the Trade Prince's vehicle, dealing 1250 damage over 8 sec. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- 40 yd range—Kick a footbomb at the Trade Prince, which explodes for 2475 to 3025 Fire damage. Range is 40 yards. Instant (3 sec cooldown)
- 45 yd range—Target and charge the Trade Prince up to 45 yards away, stunning him for 1 second. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
Get up on the docks and circle around to the south at [43.5, 20.0]. Thrall is locked in combat with the Trade Prince, who has almost 85,000 HP. The Trade Prince has the following abilities, announced with the attached yells:
- 50 yd range—Reduces an enemy's Strength by 150 and Stamina by 150 for 30 sec. 1.98 sec cast (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Gotta trim some fat around here. I'm downsizing the company!
- I'm downsizing the cartel, starting with you!
- The Bilgewater Cartel has grown too large. Time to downsize!
- 50 yd range—Attack enemy target with lots of moolah for 438 to 562 damage. Range is 50 yard Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Here's some of that moolah back that I took from you.
- I like you. Here's a raise!
- I'm so money!
- 50 yd range—Deals 30 Nature damage to the target and all nearby enemies. Channeled. 233 Nature every sec for 2 sec (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Here, I need to unload some toxic assets!
- Excuse me while I dispose of these toxic assets all over you!
- I need to move these toxic assets onto a sucker... like you!
- 50 yd range—Burns all enemies in a cone in front of the Trade Prince, inflicting additional fire damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. Instant. ~500+250/sec for 10 (1.5 sec cooldown)
- You burned down my headquarters, now I'm going to burn down you!
- You're fired!
- I'm all fired up over finally getting rid of you!
- —Call all enemies into meeting right next to you. Instant. It's effectively Death Grip
Charge in with blitz, then use abilities as they come off cooldown.
- Sassy Hardwrench says: <Name>, get into the Ultimate Footbomb Uniform behind you and get down to the docks. Help Thrall kick the Trade Prince's butt!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I SEE THE TRAITOR IS HERE TO RESCUE YOU, WARCHIEF. HOW CONVENIENT. YOU WILL BOTH BOW TO ME OR FALL TOGETHER!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Uncle! Uncle! I give! You guys are too much for me!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm beaten. You've shown me the error of my ways. From here on out, I promise to reform the way that the cartel is run!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm your goblin, Thrall. What would you have of me?
- Thrall grunts and thinks a moment on what to do with the Trade prince.
- Thrall yells: For now, you will remain the Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel.
- Thrall yells: I will send a representative from amongst your people to the new warchief, Garrosh Hellscream in Orgrimmar.
- Thrall yells: You will have a new home in Azshara and the Bilgewater Cartel will be part of the Horde!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: It will be as you say! Long live the Bilgewater Cartel! For the Horde!
- They both disappear.
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- KTC Oil Rig
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.