Requires Level 3
or 75 at Level 90
|Reputation||+75 Bilgewater Cartel|
- Practiced Flash Heal x3
I'm Sister Goldskimmer, your personal trainer, <sir/ma'am>.
I understand that you're interested in some new insight about being a priest? Look no further.
I think you'll gain a great deal by me teaching you how to cast Flash Heal. It just might help you climb the corporate ladder if you know what I mean.
Learn it from me and then use it to heal the injured employees around the courtyard.
Whenever you're ready, <sir/ma'am>.
There you go, boss!
Come back anytime you want more training. I'll teach you what I know.
You will receive:
- Sister Goldskimmer says: All you gotta do is let me teach you how to cast the Flash Heal spell and then use it on these injured employees that are loitering around here. They probably won't even teach you, the cheapskates!
- Thanks, boss!
- You know I'd gladly blow myself up for the company with you in charge, boss!
- Working conditions are horrible under . I hope you become the new Trade <Prince/Princess>!
- I hope this isn't coming out of my pocket!
- Normally I'd just shrug off an explosion like that, but I think someone got the nitro and Kaja'mite mixture wrong.
- We'd gone an hour without an injury report. That's a new record!
- It's that crazy 's fault! Someone ought to fire that guy and promote his assistant!
- This healing stuff sure does beat having to pay for medical insurance!
After returning to KTC Headquarters at level three, goblins are offered their first class quest. Complete it before Candy or Chip will continue the storyline with .
Speak to Sister Goldskimmer again after accepting the quest to learn Flash Heal via the new trainer interface.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.