| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Get Back To Town|
|Experience||70 XP |
or 420 at Level 90
|Reputation||+10 Bilgewater Cartel|
We were wrong. It wasn't the naga that were preparing to attack... it was the nearby Oomlot tribe.
<Name>, you need to get back to the Town-In-A-Box. The pygmies are already attacking!
Here, take this. We bought it off of a pygmy who said it used to belong to some great leader of theirs. Someone whose name translates as Dark Tan Helmet.
It should fool them so that they don't attack you.
<Name>! We're saved!
Who am I kidding? We're all going to die!!!
You will receive:
- The town is under attack from ! s
- Note that the disguise makes you neutral only with the pigmies attacking your town. All other mobs (including pigmies in Oomlot Village) remain hostile.
- When using , the helmet does not stealth with the player.
- The name "Dark Tan Helmet" and the over-sized helmet you are given as a disguise are obvious references to Lord Dark Helmet in the Mel Brooks movie Space Balls.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.