| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 83
or 62774 at Level 90
At last! Zhe time has come to set my Gobbles free of zhat nasty curse!
Pay attention now, <race>, and stay on guard. Zhere can be no interruptions vhile I perform zhe ritual.
Let me know vhen you haf secured zhe perimeter!
Now, move it!
That was probably not the transformation Schnottz was hoping for...
You will receive:
- 43900 XP
Talk to him again:
- Commander Schnottz says: Very vell, zhen. Let me just check my notes vone lasht time...
- Schnottz walks over to his notes.
- Commander Schnottz says: Mmm-hmm, yes, yes... simple enough...
- Schnottz walks to the center of the room and drops the eight idols on a runic circle.
- Commander Schnottz yells: Oh, Gobbles! Ve're ready to begin! Come, come!
- Gobbles the turkey comes running in and stands in the middle of the circle.
- Commander Schnottz says: Hold on, Gobbles! Shtand back everyvone!
- Schnottz pulls the trigger, channeling something into Gobbles, killing it!
- Commander Schnottz yells: VHAT!?
- Schnottz walks up to the fried turkey.
- Commander Schnottz says: My poor Gobbles...
- Commander Schnottz yells: Vhat could haf possibly gone wrong? I followed every last detail...
- Schnottz walks back to his notes.
- Commander Schnottz says: Vait a shekkont! Vhat's zhis!?
- Commander Schnottz yells: You only brought me eight idols!
- Commander Schnottz yells: Zhe ritual specifically calls for NINE!!
- Commander Schnottz yells: NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE!!!
- Commander Schnottz yells: Out of my sight, vizh you! Auch...
- The quest completes automatically at this point.
Talk to Schnottz again to resume the chain.
- Schnottz's emphatic "NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE!!!" is a direct reference to the movie Inglourious Basterds in which Hitler similarly screams "NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!!!"
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.