| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
At last! Zhe time has come to set my Gobbles free of zhat nasty curse!
Pay attention now, <race>, and stay on guard. Zhere can be no interruptions vhile I perform zhe ritual.
Let me know vhen you haf secured zhe perimeter!
Now, move it!
That was probably not the transformation Schnottz was hoping for...
You will receive:
- 43900 XP
Talk to him again:
- Commander Schnottz says: Very vell, zhen. Let me just check my notes vone lasht time...
- Schnottz walks over to his notes.
- Commander Schnottz says: Mmm-hmm, yes, yes... simple enough...
- Schnottz walks to the center of the room and drops the eight idols on a runic circle.
- Commander Schnottz yells: Oh, Gobbles! Ve're ready to begin! Come, come!
- Gobbles the turkey comes running in and stands in the middle of the circle.
- Commander Schnottz says: Hold on, Gobbles! Shtand back everyvone!
- Schnottz pulls the trigger, channeling something into Gobbles, killing it!
- Commander Schnottz yells: VHAT!?
- Schnottz walks up to the fried turkey.
- Commander Schnottz says: My poor Gobbles...
- Commander Schnottz yells: Vhat could haf possibly gone wrong? I followed every last detail...
- Schnottz walks back to his notes.
- Commander Schnottz says: Vait a shekkont! Vhat's zhis!?
- Commander Schnottz yells: You only brought me eight idols!
- Commander Schnottz yells: Zhe ritual specifically calls for NINE!!
- Commander Schnottz yells: NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE!!!
- Commander Schnottz yells: Out of my sight, vizh you! Auch...
- The quest completes automatically at this point.
Talk to Schnottz again to resume the chain.
- Schnottz's emphatic "NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE!!!" is a direct reference to the movie Inglourious Basterds in which Hitler similarly screams "NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!!!"
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.