|Good Help is Hard to Find|
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Adjust the attitudes of 8 Defiant Trolls.
- Attitudes Adjusted x8
I think your personal touch is called for. A shock from the battery on your Goblin All-In-1-Der-Belt should do the trick. Adjust their attitudes and the rest will fall in line.
A good start, <sir/ma'am>, but might I suggest that you may want to make an example of a few more?
I couldn't have done it better myself. In fact, I didn't.
I'm sure that in no time at all we'll all be talking about the great and powerful, and may I add extremely wealthy, Trade <Prince/Princess> <name>!
You will receive:
Pick up before heading down into the Kaja'mine. Simply right-click on the trolls once in range.
- Defiant Troll says: Oops, break's over.
- Defiant Troll says: Don't tase me, mon!
- Defiant Troll says: I report you to HR!
- Defiant Troll says: Work was bettah in da Undermine!
- Defiant Troll says: I'm going. I'm going!
- Defiant Troll says: Sorry, mon. It won't happen again.
- Defiant Troll says: What I doin' wrong? Don't I get a lunch and two breaks a day, mon?
- Defiant Troll says: Ouch! Dat hurt!
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.