|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Were you looking for Quest:Honor the Flame (Horde)?
Honor the flame is one of the Midsummer Fire Festival seasonal quests.
At your faction's bonfires, you may talk to the Flame Warden near the bonfire to Honor the Flame of that bonfire. See Alliance Bonfire, or the combined bonfire list on the Midsummer Fire Festival page.
|Honor the Flame|
Requires Level 1
|Category||Midsummer Fire Festival|
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
Honor the <zone>'s flame!
You will receive:
- XP and money rewards vary by level
- The XP award for this quest increases with level, at least up to level 60.
- Note that the reward, at level 52 is about 2.7% of a level's worth. Given that there are about 60 bonfires, Alliance and Horde, one can easily gain a level simply making the circuit of Honoring and bonfires.
To relight a bonfire
- You must have a Burning Blossom in inventory.
- Stand in front of a festival bonfire for your faction, and right-click on the blossom to throw it in.
- A lit bonfire will grant everyone in the zone Bonfire's Blessing.
- Throwing a blossom into the bonfire (lit or unlit) will give the person throwing it the Fire Festival Fury buff (lasts 1 hour).
Note that while you can toss a blossom on the opposing side's bonfire (and get the Fire Festival Fury buff), this will not relight that bonfire.