|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Were you looking for Quest:Honor the Flame (Alliance)?
Honor the flame is one of the Midsummer Fire Festival seasonal quests.
|Honor the Flame|
|Level||70 (Requires 1)|
|Category||Midsummer Fire Festival|
|Experience||varies (or 5 95 at level 70)|
varies by level
Honor the <zone>'s flame!
You will receive:
- XP and money rewards vary by level
- The XP award for this quest increases with level, at least up to level 60.
- Note that the reward, at level 52 is about 2.7% of a level's worth. Given that there are about 60 bonfires, Alliance and Horde, one can easily gain a level simply making the circuit of Honoring and bonfires.
To relight a bonfire
- You must have a Burning Blossom in inventory.
- Stand in front of a festival bonfire for your faction, and right-click on the blossom to throw it in.
- A lit bonfire will grant everyone in the zone Bonfire's Blessing.
- Throwing a blossom into the bonfire (lit or unlit) will give the person throwing it the Fire Festival Fury buff (lasts 1 hour).
Note that while you can toss a blossom on the opposing side's bonfire (and get the Fire Festival Fury buff), this will not relight that bonfire.