|Hounds of Shannox|
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards||16 54 |
Obtain 6 small piles of Houndbone Ash.
On the Firelands' largest island, our troops have been having trouble against , the flamewaker hunter. Not only does he have impeccable aim, but he keeps trained hounds that give our troops no end of trouble.
You will find several hounds in the Molten Flow, beneath the Furnace. We will need their ashes to study.
Any information we can get will be instrumental in helping our men defeat Shannox.
This ash may seem indistinguishable from any other type of ash you find on this forsaken island, but trust me... you have found the right stuff.
We will have it analyzed immediately.
You will receive:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.