|This article or section is Patched article stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|I Said the Words... (Alliance)|
Requires Level 1
- Disrupt Dwarven District Ritual
- Disrupt Cathedral Square Ritual
- Disrupt Park Ritual
- Book of Incantations (2) (provided)
Now that you're familiar with the ritual, it's time for you to perform it in the city. Dozens of our brethren have already infiltrated the city and made their way to the ritual sites.
I want you to visit the portal ritual sites in Stormwind's Dwarven District, Park district and Cathedral Square. The teams there will have made most of the preparations and all you need to do is read the last part of the incantation from the book.
Very soon, <name>, Stormwind will find itself awash in wind and water.
We have to stop these ritauls before the cultists can complete them.
You've done an excellent job tracking down and combating the cultists, but I fear they are right about one thing. We will never know if we've gotten them all.
Run back to Stormwind. Find the portal devices inside buildings and not out in the open, then use the book.
- <name>|Ancients of wheat and water, I have peppered the city for you. Come forth and glaze Stormwind!
- The portal device explodes, killing the cultists!
- What in Cho'Gall's name are you doing?!
- The portals will open and your precious city will be swept away!
- You think yo've won, but the forces of Twilight will triumph in the end!
- You'll pay for this, traitor!
- You fool! This is a ritual, not a recipe!
- We are betrayed! You may have won here, but the ritual will succeed!
- 38.3|61.8|Ping|Park district
- 58.5|48.8|Ping|Argent Dawn building in Cathedral Square
- 66.8|28.0|Ping|Dwarven district
After the Elemental Invasion event:
Patches and hotfixes
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.