|If The Key Fits|
Requires Level 84
|Experience||69,400 XP |
or 165399 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Lead the Gob Squad to the closed Dragonmaw Gate.
- Dragonmaw Gate opened
I want you to know what is at stake here, <class>. Grim Batol is the source of Twilight's Hammer reinforcements to all of the highlands. If we do not cut them off here, we will not win the battles ahead.
Works like a charm, every time.
You will receive:
- Even after the squad auto-assembles, you need to talk with Krogg to continue if you want the gate blown up.
- This quest is best done slowly. Once up the first bit of the path, it seems easier to stay to the right side of the area.
- Keep in mind that a group of friendly NPCs will repeatedly make attacks on the mobs. You can assist with your squad and still get credit, which may make the push forward easier.
Upon acceptance, the squad appears:
- Patch says: Squad reporting.
- Patch says: Find some flanking positions.
- Patch says: Get in positions.
- Warlord Krogg says: They've been waiting for you, <class>.
Upon successfully arriving at the gate:
- Patch says: Newt, you're up! Break out the gatestone!
- Newt says: You got it, boss. Err... where do I put it?
- Patch says: You put it right in the... wait... where's the keyhole? What kind of racket is this?
- Patch says: Screw it. Ticker, you're up!
- Ticker says: Right away, boss!
Two groups of enemies attack!
- Volt says: Enemy down.
- Ticker says: Almost done.
- Ticker says: It's set. Get clear!
An explosion ensues. The gate is open! Once players pass through with the squad...
- Warlord Krogg says: Good work. I'll keep the men pushing from here. Move forward and take the last gate.
Fun squad dialogue Edit
Players can also have some fun with the squad while joined with them to garner a variety of random responses.
- Make a series of complicated hand gestures.
- Volt says: I don't think that's physically possible, sir.
- Volt says: Sir, I think the explosions and gunfire gave us away. You don't have to use hand signals.
- Newt says: Was that... Yoga?
- Newt says: You want me to steal third?
- Ticker says: What did you just call my mother?
- Ticker says: Now that's just rude...
- Grit says: What the heck was that?
- Grit says: Leading under the influence...
- Patch looks confused.
-  / 
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.