|Start||King Phaoris [54.9, 32.7]|
|End||King Phaoris [54.9, 32.7]|
|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
Now that you've been suitably rewarded, I hope I can speak with you frankly.
You've done my kingdom a great favor, but you've also unbalanced a fragile peace process.
Now, the enemy is sure to seek retaliation.
Speak to Nomarch Teneth at the Tahret Grounds to the east, Sun Priest Asaris at the Seal of the Sun King to the north and Asaq at Mar'at to the west. Find out where the enemy will strike.
You've returned, <name>. Have you completed the task I request of you?
Orsis! Of course!
How could I not have seen this?
You will receive:
Side quest time! Head north first. Asaris can be found just northwest at the Seal of the Sun King:
- I've heard of you, <name>. Are you here to help us?
- No. This was the work of common Wastewander bandits.
- It is rumored they're joining a more regimented group to the west. Their violence is barbaric.
Asaq can be found to the southwest at Mar'at:
- I heard you were in town. What a strange creature you are.
- You wish to speak to me?
- No, no Neferset movement. But I just received word that the city of Orsis is being hit by the largest sandstorm anyone has ever witnessed.
- I was about to send word to the king myself, but perhaps you can relay the information.
Mack stands next to Asaq offering , the breadcrumb to 's storyline starting up at Khartut's Tomb.
Nomarch Teneth can be found to the southeast at the Tahret Grounds:
- State your business. Be brief, if possible.
- The king is sending a stranger to gather information for him? I suppose you must be that... what's the word? <Race>? Yes, that <race> that rescued Prince Nadun.
- At any rate, I haven't seen any signs of the Neferset scum this far north. There are plenty of other nuisances to be dealt with, however.
Quest progression Edit
-  /  / 
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.