| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
or 1170 at Level 90
Kill Instructor Rufus, Drill Sergeant Magnus and Captain Crudbeard.
For your next mission I want you to travel west to the Headlands and infiltrate the Stormpike training grounds. Though there are hundreds of Stormpike trainees there, one of my banshees will disguise you to look like one of the humans captured earlier, allowing you to walk freely among the enemy.
Enter the Headlands and find the Stormpike Instructors. Once found, coerce them into attacking you! When they attack, kill them. With their instructors dead, they will be unable to train more soldiers.
<Melisara's voice pervades your thoughts.>
Perfectly handled. You could easily be a Deathstalker. And what could they have even done to you? You acted in self defense!
Now to deal with the final finger.
- OY! Piss of, eh?
Dirty, stinkin' Wildhammer. You know these dwarves only consider you as half a dwarf, right? What does that make you? A gnome?
- Instructor Rufus says: What did ye say, Sally?! The only one of us who resembles a gnome is you - after I'm done cuttin' you into wee pieces!
- Instructor Rufus says: Come on then, Nancy! Let's go!
Drill Sergeant Magnus:
- I'm busy, lad. Why don't ye go find some Forsaken goo and take a bath, eh?
- Drill Sergeant Magnus says: What did ye call me? I'll show ye what a "snow licker" can do!
- Drill Sergeant Magnus says: OY! GET A ROPE!
- Leave or I'll be forced to pound yer face in!
Crudbeard? You are one ugly little girl. I didn't even know they let little girls become death knights. Was the Lich King trying to meet his quota when he made you or something? I would have thrown you back.
- Captain Crudbeard says: Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this more than I probably should.
- Captain Crudbeard says: When I'm through with ya, yer head's gonna be firmly placed between yer ass cheeks!
Quest progression Edit
-  &  & 
-  &  & 
-  & 
-  & 
-  &  &  & 
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.