| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It's Never Over|
|Start||John J. Keeshan [26.3, 40.1]|
|End||John J. Keeshan [52.5, 55.4]|
|Experience||340 XP |
or 2039 at Level 90
|Next||, , ,|
- Keeshan's Riverboat Ride Complete
Those Blackrock orcs are gonna need an army to handle the Bravo Company and you, <name>. When you're ready to go, meet us at the dock facing Lake Everstill and we'll set off on my riverboat for Camp Everstill on the other side of the lake.
See you there, <name>.
It's orc killin' time.
Accepting the quest advances the phase as the members of Bravo Company all disappear. Head out to the river boat and hop on.
- John J. Keeshan says: Take us out, Messner.
- Messner says: You got it, Johnny!
- Messner lights up some kind of fire attack and uses the reaction from it to propel the boat across the lake. On reaching the other side...
- John J. Keeshan says: We're here, everybody out!
- The company disappears.
Walk up the hill and pick up the flight path, then close in on the group to listen to the script:
- John J. Keeshan says: Danforth, report.
- Danforth says: The Blackrock orcs blew up the bridge leading to Stonewatch Keep. Frontal assault is out of the question.
- John J. Keeshan says: Krakauer?
- Krakauer says: Two ways to get behind enemy lines, Johnny. Three if you count bein' dead.
- Krakauer says: North through Alther's Mill, but we'd have to cut through an army of bloodthirsty worgs or south through Render's Valley.
- John J. Keeshan says: Jorgensen, what do you have on Render's Valley?
- Jorgensen says: Blackrocks all over the damned place, Johnny. One main tower at the choke and two smaller huts. It's a death trap.
- John J. Keeshan says: Death trap, eh? Messner, I got a plan. Gonna need some seaforium.
- Messner says: Seaforium? Where the hell am I gonna get seaforium from, Johnny?
- John J. Keeshan says: Not my problem, Messner. Make it happen.
- John J. Keeshan says: <Name>, get your crap ready. I'm sending you out in the field.
- Complete all of:
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added