Requires Level 2
|Experience||35-91 XP |
or at Level 90
Iverron's Antidote is an Alliance only quest in Shadowglen, the night elf starting area. In this quest, players are asked by Dirania Silvershine to gather ingredients for an antidote for her friend Iverron's poison spider bite.
Required for completion:
- We may be able to help Iverron, as I know of an antidote that should help with the poison. It requires some ingredients, though, before I can make it.
- I'll need Hyacinth mushrooms. You can find these growing under trees, or you may collect them from the grell south of here; they seem to have taken a liking to them. I'll also need Moonpetal lilies, which only grow around watery pools.
- The last ingredient may prove the most difficult. From the very spiders that poisoned Iverron, collect Webwood ichor.
- Please, collect the ingredients, <name>. Iverron needs our help.
- Thank Elune that you have gathered these ingredients so quickly!
- In just a moment, I will have the antidote prepared.
Obtaining this quest Edit
Dirania Silvershine [60.9, 42.0] is the night elf standing by a cauldron near the entrance to the building below Aldrassil. After talking to her to complete  , speak with her again to receive this quest.
Completing this quest Edit
- Hyacinth Mushrooms can be found growing all over Shadowglen, particularly near the bases of trees or around rocks. They also drop from the Grell and Grellkin to the south.
- Moonpetal Lilies can be found around the lake on the western side of Aldrassil.
- Webwood Ichor is a drop from a Webwood Spider near Shadowthread Cave, in the northwestern corner of Shadowglen.
When you have everything, return to Dirania Silvershine to turn in the quest.
Quest Progression Edit
See also Edit
Go to Shadowglen quests