|Iverron's Antidote (2)|
Requires Level 3
or at Level 90
Iverron's Antidote (Part 2) is an Alliance only quest in Shadowglen, the night elf starting area. In this quest, players are asked by Dirania Silvershine to bring an antidote to her good friend Iverron, who was bitten by a poisonous spider.
Required for completion:
- The antidote is ready, <name>. Please see that Iverron drinks it.
- There is something that you should know -- the antidote -- it will only remain viable for 5 minutes. You must get it to him in time.
- Speed be with you, <name>.
- What is this, <name>?
- Oh, I knew Dirania would be able to help me!
- <Iverron drinks the antidote.>
- I'm always getting into trouble and Dirania, well, she always manages to help me out of it.
- I am feeling much better, but I think I will sit here for a while longer, until I feel completely better. Well, that, and I was hoping you'd clear a path for me through those vicious Webwood spiders...
You will be allowed to choose one of the following:
Obtaining this quest Edit
Dirania Silvershine [60.9, 42.0] is the night elf standing by a cauldron near the entrance to the building below Aldrassil. After talking to her to complete  , speak with her again to receive this quest.
Completing this quest Edit
- Note: this quest is timed, you must complete the quest within the 5 minute time limit or fail the quest.
Quest Progression Edit
See also Edit
Go to Shadowglen quests