|Jack Likes His Drink|
or 9060 at Level 90
Our next customer, Jack Adams, won't be the pushover that Harry was. He spends all day drinking with his friends, tough pirates all of them. Let's not use force this time, could get ugly.
See if you can use his drinking habit to your advantage. There's only so much alcohol someone can handle before passing out.
Maybe one of the bar wenches will be of assistance. Once he's out, see if you can slip your hand into his pocket and get what's mine.
Did you get what's mine, <name>?
I'm impressed, <name> And I'm not the type who's easily impressed.
Talk to Olga, the Scalawag Wench.
- You're going to pull off a stunt on Jack in front of his boys?
- That takes a good amount of... stupidity. Well, it's going to cost you. I'm not going to risk my life for anything less than a gold. And you'd best wait til I'm out of the way before you make a move.
- Olga the Scalawag Wench whispers: Keep quiet, will you? If anyone catches on, we're both dead.
- Olga the Scalawag Wench says: All right, fellas! Who ordered the spiced rum? Was it you, Jackie boy?
- Jack Adams says: Sure thing, love. Put it on Harry's tab, will ya? He owes me a drink!
- Olga the Scalawag Wench says: It's okay, sweetheart. This one's on the house.
- Jack Adams says: Free rum? Why... that's me favorite kind!
- Jack Adams says: Sweet Neptulon! That was... one drink... too many!
- While he's down, click on Jack Adams...
- Eventually, Jack wakes up again.
- Jack Adams says: What are you lot looking at? Pour me another drink!