| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|King of Centaur Mountain|
|Level||14 (Requires 12)|
Keep alive as he starts some trouble with the centaur, and help him to slay Kurak.
We were sent here to track movements of the Kolkar centaur, but after a week of watching these dirty animals scamper all around this oasis, I'm itching to give my axe a taste of their necks. What do you say, <class>? Want to cause a little havoc with me?
Let's see if we can attract the attention of their strongest warrior, Kurak.
Well, I suppose that's one way to track down Kurak. What happened up there?
Aw mon, why you have to go settin' Gorgal off like that? Still, I can't argue with results. We'll need to watch these animals closely to see what they do with Kurak outta the way.
More watchin' and waitin'. Gorgal won't like that.
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Hah, yes <name>! That's what I want to hear. Let's make some noise!
- Gorgal Angerscar yells: Come get some, you horsefaced maggot farms!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: More... More!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Ah, there's our target. I can smell him from here.
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Victory!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Wait 'til Shoe hears about THIS.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.