| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Lord Darius Crowley|
|End||Lord Darius Crowley|
or 41 at Level 90
Kill 8 Frenzied Stalkers.
We've got a good chokepoint here, <name>. Feel free to say a prayer if that's your sort of thing.
Take courage and let's kill these mutts.
We can do this, <name>.
They... they've stopped coming.
No, <name>. That's not a good thing.
You will receive:
It's time to go crazy-go-nuts on the worgen. Note that you won't be able to loot any of these mobs.
Upon complete, a cinematic plays.
Not even a moment of quiet passes before several worgen leap through the stained glass of the chapel, and pounce on the Gilneans. Outside the church, screams are heard as a lone worgen leaps to the top of the tower and howls at the moon. It seems that some weeks pass. We see Lord Godfrey walking through the empty streets of the city, approaching a lone cage, within which lies the player character, now a worgen, growling ominously.
- Lord Godfrey says: Look at what you've become. Those cursed beasts... They've left you nothing more than just another wretched mongrel.
- Lord Godfrey says: Do you even remember what you did to your friends?
The player flashes back to shortly after fully transforming into a worgen, slaughtering a cowering citizen, then forward to running through Silverpine Forest with other worgen, before getting caught in a bear trap, howling in agony.
- Lord Godfrey says: Your kind... hunting the wilds, unchecked... until we found you.
Several Gilneans, armed with rifles and accompanied by bulldogs, approach the player, later having them transported by carriage, in a large cage, back to Gilneas. The player snaps back to the present. Godfrey removes his hat, and kneels for a closer look at the player.
- Lord Godfrey says: They've kept you alive because they still believe you can be saved. To which I must ask... Is there even a shred of humanity left within you?
The player hesitates, and stops growling in a moment of self-control. Godfrey replaces his hat, stands up and walks over to the stocks.
- Lord Godfrey says: Perhaps... we will find out, soon enough...
-  /  / 
- Class quests
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added