| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Lord Darius Crowley|
|End||Lord Darius Crowley|
or 41 at Level 90
Kill 8 Frenzied Stalkers.
We've got a good chokepoint here, <name>. Feel free to say a prayer if that's your sort of thing.
Take courage and let's kill these mutts.
We can do this, <name>.
They... they've stopped coming.
No, <name>. That's not a good thing.
You will receive:
It's time to go crazy-go-nuts on the worgen. Note that you won't be able to loot any of these mobs.
Upon complete, a cinematic plays.
Not even a moment of quiet passes before several worgen leap through the stained glass of the chapel, and pounce on the Gilneans. Outside the church, screams are heard as a lone worgen leaps to the top of the tower and howls at the moon. Weeks pass. We see Lord Godfrey walking through the empty streets of the city, approaching a lone cage, within which lies the player character, now a worgen, growling quietly.
- Lord Godfrey says: Look at what you've become. Those cursed beasts... They've left you nothing more than just another wretched mongrel.
- Lord Godfrey says: Do you even remember what you did to your friends?
The player flashes back to shortly after fully transforming into a worgen, slaughtering a cowering citizen, then forward to running through Silverpine Forest with other worgen, before getting caught in a bear trap, howling in agony.
- Lord Godfrey says: Your kind... hunting the wilds, unchecked... until we found you.
Several Gilneans, armed with rifles and accompanied by bulldogs, approach the player, later having them transported by carriage, in a large cage, back to Gilneas. The player snaps back to the present. Godfrey removes his hat, and kneels for a closer look at the player.
- Lord Godfrey says: They've kept you alive because they still believe you can be saved. To which I must ask... Is there even a shred of humanity left within you?
The player hesitates, and stops growling in a moment of self-control. Godfrey replaces his hat, stands up and walks over to the stocks.
- Lord Godfrey says: Perhaps... we will find out, soon enough...
-  /  / 
- Class quests
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added