|Liberate the Kaja'mite|
|Start||Foreman Dampwick [60, 74.6]|
|End||Foreman Dampwick [60, 74.6]|
Requires Level 1
or 212 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Collect 12 Kaja'mite Chunks.
These are the last known deposits of kaja'mite anywhere. This is the raw stuff that made us the genius tinkerers and alchemists that we are today. If that's not worth a bazillion macaroons, don't know what is!
Take some of my kablooey bombs and blowup the deposits. Then, pick up the chunks.
How much Kaja'mite do you have?
Nicely done, <sir/ma'am>, nicely done! That's a fortune you have there in your bags.
With all of that, I bet the Trade Prince will let all of us come along on his yacht!
You will receive:
- Pick up , , and before leaving KTC Headquarters.
- The bomb is a ground-targeted AoE. Use it on the big Kaja'mite deposits to blow them up in to three Kaja'mite Chunks. It's possible to use the bombs to stun the rebellious trolls, if for a second or so.
- Foreman Dampwick says: I can't believe the nerve of those trolls. Rebelling after all that I've done for them!
Trolls on aggro:
- Lil' green goblin gonna bleed for all ya done!
Kezan for da trolls!
Ya got some nerve, mon!
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.