|Life of the Party|
Requires Level 3
or 150 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Previous||Level three class quest|
- Partygoer entertained x15
- Candy Cane
- Oh my gosh, babe! Everyone is here!
- We setup the party around the pool. Sounds like they're having a great time. You are going to look so good!
- Why don't you head over to the pool and keep everyone entertained? I'll join you in a moment... I just have to slip into something even more amazing!
- Chip Endale
- Oh wow, baby! Everyone is here! Who cares about some stupid ?
- We setup the party around the pool. Sounds like they're having a great time already. You are going to look so fine!
- Why don't you head over to the pool and keep everyone entertained? I'll join you in a moment... I just have to grab my stuff.
How's the party going?
You look amazing! So <dashing and handsome, sir/beautiful>!
Very nicely done, <sir/ma'am>. The party appears to have been a smashing success!
Er... what's that?
You will receive:
After completing the level three class quest, Chip or Candy offer this quest. The party's started!
Accepting the quest automatically equips the three pieces of the Awesome Party Ensemble:
- You're dressed to impress! Use your new powers below to make your party guests happy!
- Chip Endale says: Look at you! I'm the luckiest boyfriend on the island!!!
The player's action bars are replaced:
- ω ϖ 5 yd range—Hand your guest an effervescent glass of bubbly. Bottoms up! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 5 yd range—Some of your guests have had a little too much to drink. Better give them a bucket before it's too late. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 5 yd range—Break out the disco ball and dazzle them with your dance moves! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 5 yd range—Shoot fireworks up into the sky. Yeah, you've got fireworks. You're that cool! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 5 yd range—Your guest is famished. Give them the tastiest hors d'oeuvres that macaroons can buy. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
The partygoers will either have a buff indicating their desire or will physically display it. "Entertain" 15, then return to Sassy.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.