| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Livin' the Life|
|Experience||875 XP |
or 5250 at Level 90
- Livin the Life!
<Lou hands you a large crate.>
That crate used to be my home before I struck it rich. Now I'm livin' the life every hobo dreams of!
Right, so you take that there livin' crate and head to the Jangolode Mine, southwest of here. Head to the back of the mine and once there, hide in the crate.
You will receive:
Be careful with my old house. I plan to hand that off to my kids when they move out.
<Lou puts his hands to his ears and starts talking loudly.>
STOP! STOP! STOP! I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna know and I don't care! That kind of information is liable to get you killed 'round these parts.
I got one more bit of information for you and then we're done!
Glubtok <The Foreman> spawns, as does a Shadowy Figure walking toward him:
- Glubtok says: What little humie want? Why you call Glubtok?
- Shadowy Figure says: Sad... Is this the life you had hoped for, Glubtok? Running two-bit extortion operations out of a cave?
- Glubtok says: Glubtok crush you!
- Shadowy Figure says: Oh will you? Do you dare cross that line and risk your life?
- Shadowy Figure says: You may attempt to kill me - and fail - or you may take option two.
- Glubtok says: What option two?
- Shadowy Figure says: You join me and I shower wealth and power upon you.
- Glubtok says: So Glubtok have two choices: die or be rich and powerful?
- Glubtok says: Glubtok take choice two.
- Shadowy Figure says: I thought you'd see it my way.
- Shadowy Figure says: I will call for you when the dawning is upon us.
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
The objective of this quest is likely a reference to Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid games. In this franchise of tactical espionage games, the most prominent character, Solid Snake, often uses a cardboard box to hide himself from enemies (which allows him to observe them and eavesdrop as well).
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added