Accompany Lady Sylvanas Windrunner to the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner accompanied to the Sepulcher.
Ride with me to the Sepulcher, <name>. There are many things I wish to discuss with you. It is imperative that you understand the history of Lordaeron and the plight of the Forsaken.
You will receive: 17
Do you now understand the importance of our mission here? Crowley and his Alliance dogs must be stopped!
Conversation along the way:
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I have not always been the Bansheee Queen, <name>.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: And my people have not always been the Forsaken.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Long ago this land comprised the northern kingdoms of Lordaeron, ruled by King Terenas Menethil.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Terenas had a son named Arthas.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Arthas... even saying his name makes my body quiver in rage.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: This man-child, Arthas, took for himself a cursed blade known as Frostmourne.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Through Frostmourne, Arthas killed his own father and razed this land along with every living creature in it!
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: My own death came at the hands of Arthas when he and his armies sacked my homeland, Quel'Thalas, and murdered my people.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: In his vast cruelty, Arthas severed my spirit from my body and raised me as a banshee to serve in his Scourge army.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: A similar fate befell all that would die to the Scourge war machine.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: In death, they were reborn as mindless undead.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: But Arthas was not invincible! With each passing day his power wanted - his grip over the will of the damned loosening.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: It was when Arthas was at his weakest that I struck!
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: And though the hour of his atonement had come, the worm managed to escape his fate, returning to the frozen wastes of Northrend.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: With Arthas gone, so too was the control he held over the undead masses of Lordaeron. After recovering my body, I freed the remaining Scourge that were left behind.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: From the cruelty and mercilessness of Arthas, the man who would be the Lich King, the Forsaken were born.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Our goal... Our sole purpose was to destroy the Lich King. We threw our lot in with the Horde and began our journey towards redemption.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Now the Lich King is dead and we have returned.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: But the Alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land as their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I will never allow it... Never!
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever.
-  Warchief's Command: Silverpine Forest!
-  The Warchief Cometh
-  Guts and Gore
- Side quests:  The Gilneas Liberation Front /  Agony Abounds
-  Iterating Upon Success
-  Dangerous Intentions
-  Waiting to Exsanguinate
-  Belmont's Report
-  The Warchief's Fleet
-  Steel Thunder &  Give 'em Hell!
- Side quest chain:
-  Playing Dirty
-  It's Only Poisonous if You Ingest It
-  Lost in the Darkness
-  Skitterweb Menace
-  Deeper into Darkness
-  Orcs are in Order
-  Rise, Forsaken
-  No Escape
-  Lordaeron
-  Honor the Dead
-  Reinforcements from Fenris
-  The Waters Run Red...
-  Excising the Taint
-  Seek and Destroy
-  Cornered and Crushed!
-  Nowhere to Run
-  To Forsaken Forward Command
-  In Time, All Will Be Revealed &  Losing Ground &  The F.C.D.
-  Break in Communications: Dreadwatch Outpost
-  Break in Communications: Rutsak's Guard
-  Vengeance for Our Soldiers &  On Whose Orders?
-  What Tomorrow Brings
-  Fall Back!
-  A Man Named Godfrey &  Resistance is Futile
-  The Great Escape
-  Rise, Godfrey
-  Breaking the Barrier &  Unyielding Servitors
-  Dalar Dawnweaver
-  Relios the Relic Keeper
- Side quests:  Practical Vengeance &  Ley Energies
-  Only One May Enter
-  Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter I &  A Wolf in Bear's Clothing
-  Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter II
-  Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter III
-  Taking the Battlefront
-  Pyrewood's Fall &  Lessons in Fear &  Of No Consequence
-  7th Legion Battle Plans &  Sowing Discord
-  On Her Majesty's Secret Service
-  Cities in Dust
-  Empire of Dirt