| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|March of the Stormpike|
|Start||High Warlord Cromush|
|End||High Warlord Cromush|
See the March of the Stormpike.
These plans you recovered weave an interesting tale, <name>. The Stormpike have been moving their armies from Alterac Valley into the "four fingers" of Hillsbrad for over a month. Somehow they have managed to secretly get their installations set up without our forces knowing. Had we not received these plans they would have marched on us in a week's time. annihilating everything in their path.
With these plans, though, we can turn the tables.
This is what we must do...
The time to act is now. The Stormpike must be crushed!
The camera will move and scout the four "fingers" of Hillsbrad.
- "Sofera's Naze, the first of the four fingers of Hillsbrad.
- The Stormpike have enlisted the help of SI:7 operatives. This is their scouting outpost."
- "Corrahn's Dagger, the second of the four fingers of Hillsbrad.
- The Stormpikes are using this as a forward base camp for their soldiers."
- "The Headland, the third of the four fingers of Hillsbrad.
- They train their military here, teaching them new and exciting ways to kill us."
- "Gavin's Naze, the fourth and final finger of Hillsbrad.
- Most well protected of the fingers. Their terrible siege engines are assembled here."
- "Together the fingers represent the grasp of Stormpike closing upon us. They must be destroyed."
Quest progression Edit
-  &  & 
-  &  & 
-  & 
-  & 
-  &  &  & 
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.