|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!|
or 93360 at Level 90
Gather 4 Chunks of Honeycomb, 4 Slick Mudfish, and 4 Salty Cores from Zhu Province.
Need to mix honey, fish oil, and salt. Ken-Ken saw lots of beehives in the trees around town, and there must be fish left in the dry ponds.
Can't believe Ken-Ken did not think of this sooner. It's the ONE thing that can ruin his day...
Pandaren got a case of the spooky-dooks!
Dooks get scared sometimes, don't wanna come out. Poor, fluffy mopey-dopes must be ready to explode by now!
This just the thing to bring 'em out. That make pandaren happy for sure!
Just like ol' gramma used to say: can't THROW if can't GO!
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
- You don't actually have to talk to Mei. Just start killing for the salt. In the same depressions you'll find the fish, while the honeycombs are hanging from nearby trees scattered throughout the immediate area. s
Talking to Mei:
- Mei, do you have any idea where I can find salt around here?
- Normally we'd have plenty on hand, but most of our supplies have been left out to ruin in the rain.
- However, I'm certain in the dried up ponds are a mixture of rainwater and salt from the earth. You may be able to get what you need from them.
- Ken-Ken says: Alright, now we need someone to test this on...
- Ken-Ken says: You! Get over here, mopesy. Ken-Ken got just the thing for you!
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Who, me?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Sure, it's not like things could get any worse...
- Ken-Ken says: Here, drink this.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu's gut churns violently.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Oh... ughh... what have you done to me?!
- The Warden runs off behind a nearby tree.
- Ken-Ken yells: Hahaha! It worked! Ken-Ken KNEW it would work! You feelin' better now?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu yells: Ughh... urrrggg...
- Despondent Warden of Zhu yells: NO!
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.