| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Meet the High Tinker|
|End||High Tinker Mekkatorque|
|Category||Chill Breeze Valley|
or 9 at Level 90
Introduce yourself to at the Gates of Gnomeregan.
I don't know if you'll remember Mekkatorque or not. tells me that memory loss is pretty common for a Gnomeregan survivor.
Mekkatorque, or more properly, the High Tinker Mekkatorque, is the leader of all gnomes. He has made a habit of meeting with every rescued survivor personally. You should introduce yourself to him. He'll be with his war council beneath the tent in the center of town.
Mekkatorque can be found in the center of the Gates of Gnomeregan surrounded by his war council of , and with , the rogue trainer, in attendance. They are looking at the . Occasionally, they brief Mekkatorque on the situation.
- Sparknozzle says: We can't afford to let our enemy, Thermaplugg, continue to tighten his grip on the rest of Gnomeregan.
- Sparknozzle says: He has ordered his crony, Razlo Crushcog, to keep us on the defensive. Hinkles, what's the latest intelligence on Razlo and his men?
- Fastblast says: It's been hard for our scouts to get information on what Crushcog is planning.
- Fastblast says: What we do know is that Crushcog is using an advanced mechano-tank prototype and his irradiated gnomes are trying to repair more at the old arsenal.
- Steelspark says: We're going to have a hard time handling this one alone. I sent a message to the dwarven capital of Ironforge asking for their support.
- Clickspring says: A message reached us from Brewnall Village this morning. The dwarves are sending a squad of mountaineers to help us.
- Sparknozzle says: We have to be in position to strike against Crushcog when the mountaineers arrive.
- Sparknozzle says: In the meantime, gather what infantry we can spare and the newly-rescued from Gnomeregan and try to defeat Crushcog's irradiated gnomes.
Quest progression Edit
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.